Non-UK Resident?


If I Am Non-UK Resident And/Or Non-UK Domiciled?


We have particular expertise in providing life insurance for people with exposure to UK inheritance tax (IHT) who are resident outside of the UK or non-UK domiciled for IHT purposes.

Whatever your situation and needs, our in-depth understanding of the life insurance market for such individuals allows us to arrange effective insurance policies to meet your requirements.

Annual tax on enveloped dwellings

With the introduction of the annual tax on enveloped dwellings (ATED) and the increased stamp duty land tax (SDLT) levied on the purchase of UK residential property by non-natural persons (NNPs), life insurance provides an alternative, cost-effective planning solution.

We provide life insurance policies to protect against the IHT exposure realised by purchasing UK residential property or by unwinding existing structures.

Please get in touch if you would like to speak to us about arranging an insurance policy suitable for funding IHT by emailing or calling 020 7633 2222. 


Get In Touch

"Successful families, estates and businesses put in place insurance policies to guarantee a secure financial future."